The sixth Transit Festival, "Women on the Periphery", took place at Odin Teatret, Holstebro, Denmark, 6-16 August 2009.
Fué y es una experiencia de creación y de afecto con y por las amigas en el bosque.
Todas tenemos los ojos grandes.
The heart of the action, our centre, becomes our profession, and how we manifest it, our periphery. The 6th Transit Festival will gather examples of 'peripheral' manifestations inviting performances and women who are geographically and artistically placed at the borders. The programme includes workshops, site specific events, performances, lectures, master-classes and work demonstrations.
- Photos on the Odin Teatret web site.
- Photos by Maria Porter: Album no. 1, no. 2, no. 3, , no. 4, no. 5
- Photos by Maria Porter: Album no. 6, no. 7, no. 8, no. 9, no. 10
- Photos by Torgeir Wethal
- Video documentation of the festival, by Adriana de Andrade & Luciana Martichelli
- Video of highlights from the festival, by Adriana de Andrade & Luciana Martichelli
- blog post by Dawn Albinger
- blog posts by Helen Varley Jamieson: 1, 2, 3